1. Hush! you will wake the baby.
2. Oh I how the poor man suffers from his wounds!
Hush is an interjection, and denotes a desire for silence.
Oh is an interjection, and denotes the feeling of pity. To parse an interjection tell:
1. What part of speech it is.
2. What kind of feeling it denotes.
Parse the interjections in the following sentences:
1. Ah I pity me.
2. The words are fine; but as to the sense - bah!
3. What I are you back so soon?
4. Hurrah I may our country long be preserved.
5. Aha! so I have caught you.
6. Hark I what noise is that?
Write five sentences using different interjections.