Clauses, Kinds And Uses
1. He who will not strive will not thrive.
2. It was the time when lilies blow. .
3. This is the house that Jack built.
4. I remember the house where I was born.
5. Do you know the man who owns this coat?
6. He jests at scars who never felt a wound.
7. Thanks for the lesson thou hast taught.
8. Show us the place where it happened.
9. For the soul is dead that slumbers,
And things are not what they seem.
10. I feel the freshness of the streams,
That, crossed by shades and sunny gleams, Water the green land of dreams, The holy land of song.
11. When the warm sun, that brings
Seedtime and harvest, has returned again, 'Tis sweet to visit the still wood, where springs The first flower of the plain.
12. The purple finch, That on wild cherry and red cedar feeds,
A winter bird, comes with its plaintive whistle.
13. There is a quiet spirit in these woods,
That dwells where'er the gentle south-wind blows.
14. And the currents that came from the ocean
Seemed to lift and bear them away.
15. A flood of thoughts came o'er me
That filled my eyes with tears.
16. How canst thou walk in these streets, who hast trod the green turf of the prairies? How canst thou breathe this air, who hast breathed the sweet air of the mountains?