Agreement Of Adjective And Noun
1. This book is the one you sent for.
2. These books are what you wished.
3. This kind of thing cannot go on.
4. These kinds of grains are raised easily.
5. That kind of conduct destroys all discipline.
6. Those kinds of trees are ornamental.
Avoid the common error of using these or those with a singular noun.
Adjectives that express number agree with their nouns in number.
Write sentences using this and that, these and those, with kind, kinds, sort, sorts, sample, samples, lot and lots. (See pages 73, 74.)